Thursday, May 1, 2008

SO MUCH GOING ON....

HEY GUYS I AM BACK AGAIN. WELL THIS WEEKS BLOG IS OPEN AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE IS A LOT GOING ON. LOTS OF THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT. LIKE FINALS AND AND OTHER STUFF. FINALES MY MEDIA AND ENG 103 FINALS SEEM QUITE EASY BUT OF CORSE THERE IS MORE TO IT. THERE STILL RESEARCH THAT HAS TO BE DONE AND PUTTING IT INTO A PRESENTATION THAT SHOULD LAST THE MAXIMUM OF 5 MINUTES. IM NOT MUCH OF A PRESENTER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF MYSELF AND THAT IS MY FEAR. BUT HEY I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND GET OVER MY FEAR SOME HOW. I HAVE BEEN SLACKING BUT FOR SOME REASON EVERY TIME I TRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK SOMETHING ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY AND I END UP SLACKING EVEN MORE. IM GOIN BANANAS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I NEED SOME HELP, BUT IM AFRAID THAT IT IS TOO LATE TO GET HELP.
ANOTHER EXAMPLE THE PLANET IS GOIN TO END SOON IF WE DON'T START TAKING UPON OURSELVES TO HELP IT OUT. IF WE DON'T WANT NEW YORK TO OVER FLOOD AND END UP UNDERWATER WE HAVE TO GO GREEN. ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE STRESSING THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO GO GREEN. YOU SEE IT EVERYWHERE, ON T.V, BILLBOARDS IN THE TRAINSTATION, THEY EVEN CHANGESD THE METRO CARDS TO GREEN TO HELP SUPPORT THE PLANET AND GOING GREEN. IT'S JUST VERY HARD TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE. IT IS FOR ME. I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO DR. SMITH AND HIS WIFE, THEY ARE TRYIN THEIR HARDEST TO GREEN AND THEY ARE COMING TO SOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

You shouldn't stress yourself out, Vanessa. It's not worth that. I understand that it's hard to stay focused; I had similar problems in the past. You have to be fair to yourself, but you should try to set some boundaries, as well, and not exceed them. If you're not sure about how to begin, then what you should try to do, like all of our professors have encouraged us to, is make a plan for how you are going to complete these projects/presentations in a timely fashion. Once you've done that, stick to it! Don't worry about what you weren't able to do before, just think about what you need to do now. You can do it.

Zinaida's-blog. said...

great advice Brandon!!!!